So, your ready to buy a home… what next?
Buying a home is a big deal. The financial and emotional stakes are high – but the rewards can pay dividends for a lifetime. Plain and simple, owning a home can improve your quality of life, provide stability and give you a sense of control you just can’t get from renting. You have a place to live when you rent, but buying is something much deeper and better.
The Importance of a Buyer’s Agent
A real estate transaction is a complex process involving stacks of paperwork and a number of outside service providers and contractors. An experienced buyer’s agent can guide you through the process, answering your questions and serving as your advocate. Your agent will help you find the property that fits your needs, submit offers and counteroffers, suggest a good property inspector and other professionals, and provide all sorts of relevant advice. With a buyer’s agent, you’ll have someone on your side, looking out for your interests every step of the way.
What you can expect from Fran Lucci & Team when buying a home…
- Keep you informed along the way, and keep in touch after the sale
- Explain purchase documents before you sign anything
- Help you obtain a mechanical and structural inspection of the property if you desire
- Show you any home for sale regardless of which real estate firm has it listed or advertised
- Show you what is your purchasing power
- Explain the various forms of financing that are available to you
- Help you get the lowest interest rate available
- Give you an accurate estimate of the total cash required to purchase a home
- Negotiate best possible price in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of problems
- Attend closing with you and help explain all related documents
- Walk through the home with you prior to closing
All Buyers Get Access to the VIP Information Packet
- Provide names of lenders with experience in bringing a mortgage to close
- Perform a market study on the property of interest
- Provide previous sale information on prospective homes
- Free market study to identify fair market value for the neighborhood
- Provide answers to all your real estate questions