Are you getting ready to sell your home? Looking for some ways to increase the value on your sale? Here are 5 proven renovations that bring the highest “Return on Investment” when listing your home…
- New Front Door: This is the first impression of your home. It is a fairly inexpensive way to up the visual intrigue of your home and add some high impact. Average ROI is around 96%.
- Wooden Deck Addition: Outdoors is a popular place in the Carolina’s and everyone loves being able to entertain in their yard. By expanding the livable space in your yard you are increasing the appeal of the outdoors. Average ROI is around 87%.
- Attic Bedroom: The attic space in a home is typically an underutilized space. This can be the perfect location for a guest room, play room or a home office. Average ROI is around 84%.
- New Garage Door: Similar to the front door in terms of visual appeal, the garage door is a simple way to add that little bit extra to your home. Making sure it is in good working condition and a fresh coat of paint can go a long way. Average ROI is 83%.
- Minor Kitchen Remodel: Some simple updating in the kitchen can mean big differences in the overall sale value of your home. From updating the cabinet hardware to professionally painting the cabinets, minor changes can produce major impact. Average ROI is about 82%.
If you are looking to get the most bang for your home sale, these simple and fairly inexpensive upgrades can make a big difference when it comes to the listing price.